capital E review

capital E review

Capital E

This show surprised me a huge amount, I was expecting a long show that would get boring after about 10 minutes but no. during the show it did not occur to me once that that it was boring, and it wasn’t!

I’m not quite sure why the show was called “sticks, stones and broken bones because it had nothing at all to do with broken bones, so that was a bit strange.This show hooked me as soon as the man spoke, he spoke in his own language and nobody could understand him.I thought this was not a good idea but as the show progressed it didn’t matter as much.

The point of the show was that he could create puppets and make them do things as a shadow puppet.I thought It was really cool how he incorporated the audience into his act. He even made a teacher get up and learn how to be a ninja!! He was funny and very clever

the way he used his body and puppets and many different object to create extremely enjoyable shadow-plays. He said that “no matter how old you get you will never be too old to play!”

All in all I would probably rate this capital E show a 8.5 out of 10 I really enjoyed it!!!I think that you should definitely watch it!!!